Keli Contactless Thermal Scanner
Keli Contactless Thermal Scanner is a temperature measuring kiosk and sterilizing machine adopting a high precision infrared temperature sensor and an automatic hand sanitizer dispenser.
Automatic Temperature Measurement
When entering the detection area, people bring their forehead close to the thermal scanner for 1-2 seconds. The results appear on the screen immediately. No need for manual temperature measuring which reduces the risk of contagious infection.
When people put their hands into the bottom of the auto-induction sterilizer, it drops liquid disinfectant. People can leave the area after they are done with step two.
- Adopts a high precision infrared temperature sensor. The sensing distance is 5 to 20 cm.
- Measurement error ± 0.1 °C at room temperature. The initial temperature setting is 37.3 °C (adjustable).
- When detection is in operation, it indicates the actual temperature of the person.
- If human body temperature exceeds 37.3 °C, the machine will make an alert sound.
- Easy machine installation. It’s recommended to choose the right room temperature. Do not exceed up to 30 degrees and below -10 degrees.
- Please choose a level ground prior installing the machine to prevent it from tilting. The bottom must be fixed firmly.
Download the brochure